Solar Sentinel 2400 LiFePO4 Generator
Solar Sentinel 2400 Generator with LiFePO4 Technology:
- Output: 2.5kva Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 2000 watts continuous, 6000 watts surge @ 120vac 60hz, single phase
- AC/Grid Charging: Charging at 120vac 60hz @15amps, single phase
- Solar Charger: High-efficiency MPPT optimized for PMP LiFePO4 Battery
- LifePO4 Battery: 24v 100ah, 2400wh Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Operating Temperatures: Charging 0 to 45C / 32 to 113F
- Discharge -20 to 55c / -4 to 131
- Aircraft-grade aluminum chassis permanently shock mounted inside a watertight Pelican 2975 Storm Case with inline wheels and telescoping handle
- EMP protected
- Dimensions: 29” x 18” x 13.8”
- Weight: 128lbs (includes Pelican Storm Case)
- Includes 25′ PMP heavy-duty extension cord for grid charging
With roller wheels and a telescoping handle, on hard surfaces this is easy to move by one person. If picking up to load, use the rubberized handles and a friend to help. It is similar in weight to a large cooler full of ice, food and drinks.
NOTE: All settings are optimized at the factory for PortaMaxPower equipment and cannot be changed in the field. Using solar panels and/or cabling other than those provided by PortaMaxPower can create an unsafe condition and/or serious damage that may not be covered by the product warranty.
Solar panels are sold separately.
Check out the Solar Sentinel Power Package for a complete solar solution!